Project Management Intern
Sr. Project Manager
General Job Description
We’re looking for a team player with tenacity, grit, and an overall GSD (get sh*t done) attitude. This summer, we’re looking to add an intern to the team to help manage projects, streamline team communications, and be an integral part of the daily agency operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keep projects on task throughout the week through daily check-ins and follow-ups on overdue projects
- Prepare the agenda for weekly project meetings
- Attend weekly project and standup meetings
- Help with adjusting project timelines
- Help facilitate project wrap-ups
- Lead the team in organizational efforts
- Understand client growth objectives, marketing tactics, and executing strategic solutions to exceed them.
- Foster deep relationships with client team, internal Guild Collective team, and external partners.
- Communicate with care, clarity, and consistency to the client team and internal Guild Collective team.
- Attend key client functions, partner events, biannual meetings, and other critical events as a representative of Guild Collective.
- Other duties as assigned, the Project Management team includes our go-to problem solvers!
Education & Training
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Knowledge & Experience
- 2+ years of client-facing experience leading marketing programs, activation plans, or agency relationships.
- 2+ years of working in brand strategy and brand planning in an extremely creative environment.
- Agency background is highly preferred.
- B2C and B2B brand management experience is highly preferred.
- Experience balancing workloads and project management inside a creative team across diverse brand categories.
- Experience with working in ClickUp is a plus
Skills & Abilities
- Strong organization skills
- Comfortability working with many different departments (creative, project, video, etc.)
- Self starter
- Not afraid to ask questions
- Experience in project management is a plus
Awesome. We’re a team comprised of trustworthy, brave, unapologetic, vibrant, creative, excellent, gritty, and empathetic storytellers. SquareWork, our coworking space in Liberty, is the physical home base, but lots of our work is done at client sites, production shoots, or in our comfortable clothes at home. Did we mention that SquareWork has specialty coffee, unique and differentiated work spaces, lounge areas, snacks, a stocked fridge, and NBA Jam?
We want all of you when you’re working. And none of you when you’re not. We love our jobs. And our families.
$12 / hour
Sales Pitch Time
A few things we DON’T DO: wear ties, have cubicles, make you fill out reports, yell at anyone, make you feel guilty for going to your daughter’s dance recital or your friend’s birthday party.
A few things we DO DO (it’s always funny): love our clients, trust each other, work really hard, care more than we maybe should, work from wherever, invest in ourselves, believe the best is yet to come while also being so grateful for what we’re doing right this second, laugh a lot, do really creative and meaningful work with really incredible clients and partners, cause a ruckus sometimes, go to our daughter’s dance recitals and our friend’s birthday parties, wear really comfortable clothes to work, have lots of sweet Guild Content swag, send lots of emojis, drink whiskey or beer or red wine or La Croix and loads of coffee.
If that sounds boring or lame to you, please don’t apply.
If you read this far and something in you said, “um, heck yes”, maybe we should talk.
Guild Collective relies upon the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, resumes and other data presented or discovered throughout the application and hiring process. Accordingly, any misrepresentation, falsification or omission may result in exclusion from further consideration for employment.
Guild Collective may conduct a background check, employment verification, or reference check with applicant’s signed consent and as permitted by law. All offers of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
Guld Collective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.