Director of Digital Marketing
General Job Description
In this collaborative, entry-level role, you will get a chance to learn important skills and gain professional experience by working on digital marketing campaigns with our team. Our ideal intern candidate has a fundamental understanding of digital marketing best practices, web development experience, and strong communication skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
Digital Marketing Interns are responsible for supporting the team in daily activities. Examples of duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Assist with email campaigns
- Assist with search engine marketing campaigns
- Assist with web development projects
- Produce and proofread social media content
- Collect and report data from marketing campaigns
- Complete other administrative tasks as needed
Knowledge & Experience
- Prior internship experience a plus but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Google Workspace
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Organization and time management skills
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Familiarity with Google Adwords
- Passion for the digital marketing industry and its best practices
Awesome. We’re a team comprised of trustworthy, brave, unapologetic, vibrant, creative, excellent, gritty, and empathetic storytellers. SquareWork, our coworking space in Liberty, is the physical home base, but lots of our work is done at client sites, production shoots, or in our comfortable clothes at home. Did we mention that SquareWork has specialty coffee, unique and differentiated work spaces, lounge areas, snacks, a stocked fridge, and NBA Jam?
We want all of you when you’re working. And none of you when you’re not. We love our jobs. And our families.
$12 / hour
Sales Pitch Time
A few things we DON’T DO: wear ties, have cubicles, make you fill out reports, yell at anyone, make you feel guilty for going to your daughter’s dance recital or your friend’s birthday party.
A few things we DO DO (it’s always funny): love our clients, trust each other, work really hard, care more than we maybe should, work from wherever, invest in ourselves, believe the best is yet to come while also being so grateful for what we’re doing right this second, laugh a lot, do really creative and meaningful work with really incredible clients and partners, cause a ruckus sometimes, go to our daughter’s dance recitals and our friend’s birthday parties, wear really comfortable clothes to work, have lots of sweet Guild Content swag, send lots of emojis, drink whiskey or beer or red wine or La Croix and loads of coffee.
If that sounds boring or lame to you, please don’t apply.
If you read this far and something in you said, “um, heck yes”, maybe we should talk.
Guild Collective relies upon the accuracy of information contained in employment applications, resumes and other data presented or discovered throughout the application and hiring process. Accordingly, any misrepresentation, falsification or omission may result in exclusion from further consideration for employment.
Guild Collective may conduct a background check, employment verification, or reference check with applicant’s signed consent and as permitted by law. All offers of employment are contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
Guld Collective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.