Freelance Graphic Designer
Tell stories through great design.
We’re looking for a talented and creative freelance graphic designer to help us tell compelling stories through quality design. In this role, you’ll play a big part in creating designs that communicate our clients’ brand message in a unique and engaging way. You’ll work on a variety of projects, including print and digital designs, social media graphics, and more. Video editing skills are a plus.
With this posture.
- Gritty. Creative. Excellent. Trustworthy. Empathetic. Vibrant. Brave.
Through these responsibilities:
- Work closely with the VP of Creative to understand the client’s brand objectives and develop design solutions that align with their vision and message
- Use your creativity and design skills to develop unique concepts that are tailored to the client’s brand
- Manage your workflow and deadlines to ensure timely delivery of high-quality work
- Review feedback and iterate on designs to ensure they meet the client’s expectations
Commitment to Process
- Follow and uphold company processes in ClickUp, Google products, Slack, and other internal communications
- Maintain open and prompt communication with VP of Creative
- Value creative quality
- Demand a high attention to detail
- Be open to occasional collaboration with the creative team
- 10-12 hours/week with room to grow
- Guild Collective relies upon the accuracy of information contained in all applications, resumes and other data presented or discovered throughout the application process. Accordingly, any misrepresentation, falsification or omission may result in exclusion from further consideration..
- Guild Collective may conduct a background check, employment history verification, or reference check with applicant’s signed consent and as permitted by law. All offers are contingent upon a satisfactory background check.
- Guild Collective requires that all freelance partners execute a Non-Competition, Non-Solicitation, Intellectual Property and Confidential Information Agreement.
- Guild Collective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.